Slovakia, Bratislava, Bratislava
January 18th, 2023
The Network Architect role is responsible for Architecting, evaluating, and engineering corporate network solutions ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security to meet the requirements outlined by the Global and Local Site IT Teams.
- Oversee the existing IT systems and networks, and explore and integrate new ones, making sure that they meet all requirements in regard to resilience, security, performance, availability, etc.
- Maintain a mid to long-term Roadmap for Network related Services.
- Architect and Engineer technical solutions in cooperation with the Service Providers or internal delivery units for
- WAN and LAN connectivity
- Routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution support
- QoS and Voice/Audio network optimization
- Provide consulting & expertise to other teams within Constellium
- Oversee continuous improvement initiatives
- Oversee Problem Management Activities to ensure corrective Actions are implemented in a sustainable matter
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Perform network assessments and security audits
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Create and maintain Global Policies for Network Services
- Provide Guidance to internal Stakeholders on implementing infrastructure solutions
- Participate in Incident, Problem, Service Request, and Change Management
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- Provide 3rd level support for complex Problems
- Collaborate in network implementation projects
- Participate in Incident resolution for major incidents