United States, Alabama, Muscle Shoals
April 26th, 2023
Specific Key accountabilities
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment adhering to 5S standards and all safety procedures while working efficiently to complete daily and weekly work schedules on time
- Observes load hookup and determines safety of load.
- Manipulates or depresses crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism.
- Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions.
- May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane.
Leadership competencies, technical skills requirement
- High school diploma
- 3 or more years experience as a crane operator
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties listed above
- Good Time Management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work overtime, weekends, and shift work as required.
- Problem solving abilities and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and work in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.