Sales Data & Analytics Manager (F/M)
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Issoire
March 2nd, 2023
GENERAL JOB OBJECTIVE
Sales Data & Analytics (Sr.) Manager will be our subject matter expert (SME) for all commercial related data and analytics topics and will work closely with the A&T Sales Planner, CRM Manager and A&T Sales Controller to drive value creation out of our data warehouses, systems, reports and dashboards.
Sales Data & Analytics (Sr.) Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing the commercial data model strategy of the BU
- Lead the ‘Future of ATLAS’ project, including:
- Defining the business design requirements of our future data needs for our Business Intelligence warehouse, currently SAP BI (ATLAS), and in the future Microsoft Azure
- Design the future data environment (data governance, data structure, data integration etc.) in Azure
- Develop, integrate, test, and deploy the future environment, in close collaboration with Constellium corporate digital and IT teams, as well with external parties
- Ensure flawless integration with plant ERP systems, Salesforce, Power BI and other applications
- Lead all post Go-live activities for all future Azure end-users, including but not limited to Change Management, Training, Communication, Data Analytics etc.
- Lead and support other digital transformation initiatives w.r.t. forecasting, contract management, document management, order booking, pricing, etc.
- Grow the use of Power BI applications based on available data
- Support CRM manager in data analytics within Salesforce
- Develop a culture around data quality within the BU, and ensure data quality in ATLAS (Azure), Salesforce, Power BI, SharePoint, ALPHA and other related systems, reports and dashboards.
- Manage ATLAS AMS support
- Manage A&T SharePoint
Sales Data and Analytics (Sr.) Manager will report to the Head of Sales Controlling & Digital. The ideal job location will be Issoire, but open to consider other BU A&T locations (Paris, Zurich, Ravenswood WV).
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- A&T global sales and inside sales teams, marketing, strategy, finance, and supply chain.
- Corporate IT and Digital, as well as Finance of Tomorrow project teams.
- Accenture (ATLAS AMS), Exakis (Power BI), Deloitte (Salesforce AMS) and potential other consultancies