United States, Michigan, Canton, Michigan
March 16th, 2023
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to monitor and evaluate and improve internal processes, examining
product to determine their quality, and ensuring that QMS standards are followed, maintained and improved. Insure customer requirements are being met and followed.
- Lead all activities to achieve and maintain management system and standards such as IATF 16949
- Develop standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
- Represent Constellium with external customer(s) (including proactive and reactive visits to suppliers and customer)
- Review quality production data for compliance to production quality standards
- Conduct internal audits (IATF/CQi9/CQi15/LPA) to ensure quality standards are being followed
- Identify, develop, and execute training programs related to quality
- Lead for quality planning activities
- Create and implement changes to improve processes and reduce costs
- Insure customer requirements are being met and followed
- Bachelor Degree or High School Diploma/GED with minimum of 5 years of applicable experience required
- Tier 1 Automotive Experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ISO 14001, ISO 45001, CQi9, CQi15 and IATF requirements strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Minitab / CMM reports
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
About Constellium Van Buren
Constellium Van Buren is a state-of-the-art production facility which produces customized aluminum automotive structures and crash management systems for our OEM customers, and features advanced development and prototyping capabilities. Located at the heart of the automotive industry in metro Detroit, the plant works closely with our OEM customers and suppliers to ensure our products meet precise performance specifications.
Benefits are the cherry on top of any job and what Constellium has to offer is definitely a treat! Day 1, employees automatically receive an 3% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 6%. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a hybrid work arrangement, where employees at times are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Constellium will also help cover child care expenses for your children. Also, beginning in 2023 Constellium will be offering a Student Loan Repayment Program, where the Company will pay up to $3,000 per year to help employees tackle student debt. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.