International Trade & Customs Analyst
France, Île-de-France, Paris
April 11th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader in the development, manufacturing, and recycling of aluminum products and solutions. We design and manufacture advanced alloys and engineered solutions for a range of applications, such as beverage cans, cars, airplanes across three business units: Aerospace and Transportation (A&T), Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures and Industry (AS&I).
With approximately 12,000 employees around the world, we operate 27 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, and China, and have 3 R&D centers with total revenue portfolio of €6.2 billion in 2021. We are headquartered in Paris, with corporate offices in Baltimore and Zurich. Our story dates back more than a century, but our mission remains the same: to create game-changing aluminum solutions for a circular and sustainable economy and a brilliant new day.
As a part of the Tax Department, the Customs Analyst is a key player in ensuring customs compliance and will assist the Head of Customs & international Trade in: Ensuring the customs compliance of the organization, monitoring customs and trade regulatory watch, advising and providing practical recommendations and reviewing and auditing customs processes.
- Monitoring a regulatory watch on customs and international trade related regulations topics such as tariff, trade defense instruments, free trade agreement, duty and tax relating to environmental policies
- Preparing briefing papers, memo and notes
- Implementing internal customs guidelines/programs/process
- Tracking of new tariff, duty, trade remedies and exemption applicable on aluminum products
- Preparing documents and presentation on new customs measures, import data, statistics and trends for certain countries
- Conducting internal customs reviews and audit
- Master degree in international trade, customs or similar experience with proven qualification in these areas is required
- 2- 5 years of experience in Law/Tax firms or similar position is required
- Strong knowledge in customs and trade regulations
- English and French fluency is required
- Strong communication skills. Ability to be a team player and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and willingness to develop skills in covering large and varied financial topics
- Advanced Presentation and reporting skills
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.