United States, Kentucky, Bowling Green
April 13th, 2023
Job Summary: The Operator Technician sets up and operates the equipment to temper, anneal, or heat-treat aluminum.
- Operator technicians set up and operate equipment to temper, anneal, or heat-treat aluminum.
- Reads production schedules to determine sequences, temperatures, and heat cycles.
- Documents times that parts are removed from treatment.
- Sets up and operates machines such as furnaces, baths, flame hardening machines, and electrical induction machines.
- Determines the types and temperatures of baths and quenching media needed to attain specified part hardness, toughness, and ductility.
- Removes parts from furnaces after specified times, and air dries or cools parts in water, oil brine, or other baths.
- Monitor’s operations to make sure machines and processes are working properly.
- Adjusts controls to maintain temperatures and heating times.
- Tests parts for hardness using testing equipment.
- Repairs, replaces, and maintains equipment using hand tools.
- Consistently follows safe working procedures.
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to perform manual work in an environment with temperatures up to 110 degrees
About Constellium Bowling Green: Constellium is a global leader in the production and supply of aluminum functional-surface products that are increasingly used for automotive decorative trim. Our bright, matte, or structured surfaces meet the high level of surface quality required for inner and outer automotive applications. Our range of aluminum rolled products includes various surface finishes that contribute to interior and exterior decoration parts, including door and cockpit trims, center console, sill plates, nameplates, pedals, speaker grills, buttons, window trim, and emblems.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Constellium’ s full-time employees enjoy great benefits that allow them to choose the plans that best fit their needs.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts - Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account - Company funded
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions
- Employee assistance programs
- Tuition assistances
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays