Master Data & MRP Specialist
United States, Alabama, Muscle Shoals
July 3rd, 2023
Master Data & MRP Specialist is responsible to set up all information in SAP and MRP Tools with regard to the products we make. This role works closely with Sales, Quality / Technical, Operations, and Supply Chain to ensure that the materials in our system are correct and optimized. This role directly coordinates the information used by the organization to control the quality and quantity of product we make for our customers through SAP and MRP Tools. Tasks each day are generally routine to the creation or modification of materials, but also include special projects to implement IT tools that will support the growth of the business.
- Create new finished good parts into SAP and ensure they are set up correctly
- Follow machine capability rules to create work in process and raw material parts in SAP and set up bills of materials to ensure that metal is processed correctly to customer specifications
- Liaise with quality / technical to setup materials
- Maintain data integrity of Master Data in SAP and MRP Tools
- Maintain MRP Excel Files used by Supply Chain to plan and schedule material
- Represent Supply Chain in IT Upgrade Project to implement new MES and Advance Planning Software
- Responsible for design and implementation of MRP logic as part of IT Upgrade Project
- Train Supply Chain team in new MRP software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical field is required
- 2 – 5 years’ minimum experience in Master Data is preferred
- Proficiency in SAP with Master Data is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Proficiency in rolling manufacturing (aluminum or otherwise) is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills; able to communicate effectively with floor personnel to plant leadership team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be on call to support operations at night or weekends as needed
Constellium Muscle Shoals is an aluminum manufacturing plant based in Alabama with over 1,200 employees. With its widest strip mill in the USA and a world-class recycling center, the site represents one of the largest sites within Constellium and is a world-class can recycling center, with the capacity to recycle nearly 20 billion cans per year. Muscle Shoals’ main product is aluminum can sheet for the packaging industry, particularly for beverage containers. It manufactures sheet used in all three components of an aluminum can, namely body stock, coated end stock and tab stock. Additionally, Muscle Shoals’ supplies Auto Body Sheet substrate to Constellium’s Bowling Green, Kentucky, site.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.