Quality Systems Engineer
United States, West Virginia, Ravenswood
August 4th, 2023
This position is to actively engage in the development and transformation of our people and process as we focus on the product portfolio at Ravenswood.
This role’s primary focus will be on Quality Systems, but will also engage in product development and process robustness within the plant in support of the overall growth and development of our organization to meet the ever changing and increasingly more demanding needs of our business and customers.
This role’s time will be balanced 40/40/20 between individual contributor, team member and team leader and provides a wide range of quality engineering support to maintain and improve the quality management system (QMS) in accordance with ISO9001, AS9100, IATF16949 requirements and customer requirements.
- Process Engineering
- Corrective Actions
- Supportive Automotive
- APQP Development
- 30% Floor
- Customer specific requirements
- Grow and organize the area
- Recovery Management
- Will be ASQ certified
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Metallurgy, or related field strongly preferred
- Industrial Engineering background strongly preferred
- Will have ISO Experience
- Will know AS9100 Aerospace Core Tools
- Will know ITF16949 Automotive Core Tools
- Ability to train individuals and present information well (good communication skills – written and verbal)
- Ability to lead events and people
- Continuous improvement experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.