United States, Georgia, White
August 22nd, 2023
Job Summary: To provide leadership and direction to all areas of plant operations to ensure that quality products are manufactured in a cost-effective and safe manner. The position reports to the Plant Manager and is located at our White, Georgia manufacturing site, which is part of our Automotive Structures & Industry business unit.
- Supervision of all operational employees/supervisors.
- Establish expectations, demonstrate proper behaviors, manage and train personnel to secure a clean and safe working environment; implement safety ideas.
- Coordinate all facility operations between production departments, shipping, receiving, quality control, inventory and maintenance.
- Work with managers to solve all plant production and communication problems looking for safer, more efficient, quality-oriented solutions.
- Walk facilities daily to maintain knowledge of facility operations.
- Ensure plant is operated in compliance with all ISO quality system requirements
- Ensure compliance to and participation in quality initiatives.
- Handling of any internal audits and local, state, or federal regulatory audits.
- Must possess supervisory experience and be comfortable providing guidance and direction to their staff.
- Capable of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with team members and other departments within the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to motivate employees, and maintaining a positive attitude is essential.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet time-sensitive deadlines both as an individual and as a manager.
- Comprehension of employee relationship building, able to evaluate and manage the performances of direct reports, managing internal staff relationships with maturity and integrity.
- Understanding of, and the ability to work within, organizational reporting structures.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills to include verbal and written, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
- Commitment to company values.
- Adhere to all company policy.
About Constellium White, Georgia:
Constellium White, Georgia is a state-of-the-art production facility which produces customized aluminum automotive structures and crash management systems for our OEM customers, and features advanced development and prototyping capabilities. Located at the heart of the automotive industry in metro Atlanta, the plant works closely with our OEM customers and suppliers to ensure our products meet precise performance specifications.
Benefits are the cherry on top of any job and what Constellium has to offer is definitely a treat! Day 1, employees automatically receive an 3% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 6%. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a hybrid work arrangement, where employees at times are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Constellium will also help cover child care expenses for your children. Also, beginning in 2023 Constellium will be offering a Student Loan Repayment Program, where the Company will pay up to $3,000 per year to help employees tackle student debt. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.