Digital Functional Reporting Lead
France, Île-de-France, Paris
August 25th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
Our coorporate platform SAP BW is connected to different systems. 5 of them are linked to the SAP one, offering business solutions from Controlling to Finance, HR, Sales etc.
Our digital strategy is moving from this BW platform to a Microsoft Azure one and therefore, we need to get that migration done.
- Experience in SAP BI/BW/ et Bex query.
- SAP ECC module FI/CO/MM/SD or similars.
- Microsoft Azure Architecture.
- Microsoft Power BI.
- Microsoft SQL and SQL language.
- Azure's integration with different Microsoft components, Power BI for example.
- Experience in GitHub.
- 5+ years’ experience in the SAP BI domaine and/or MS Azure.
- Proven project management experience, from the initial analysis one to the production phase.
- Proven experience managing third party's integrations.
- Ability to organize and handle meetings with different business units.
- People management skills.
- Established ability to quickly establish trust and credibility amongst stakeholders.
- Previous experience in the industry is a plus.
- Communication skills.
- Project Management.
- Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.