Azure Data Acquisition and Analytics Engineer
France, Île-de-France, Paris
September 6th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
- Design, develop and deploy data solutions using Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of our projects: from capturing and understanding the end-user needs, over functional design, defining the logical and physical solution architecture, contributing to detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the technical and functional tests.
- Support and comply with the company’s guidelines in terms of Data architecture and Security.
- Participate in feasibility studies to identify and evaluate business use cases.
- Collaborate with digital teams (Central and locals) to ensure data solutions meet their requirements.
- Interact with different stakeholders: Business, Architect, Azure administrators, Developers…
- Act as a bridge between Digital Azure team and Business (framing business needs and help translating requirements to technical configuration).
- 2-3 years of work experience related to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience on project analysis phase understanding the needs and translating them into system configuration.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (Azure data factory, Azure synapse, Azure IOT.)
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub actions)
- Familiarity with data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Good knowledge in SQL.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Machine Learning.
- Scripting capabilities (PowerShell).
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- Proficiency in Container Platforms (Docker/ Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Braincube platform.
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment with understanding of key processes, stakeholders and responsibilities (Operations/ Maintenance/etc)
- English proficiency a must - written and verbal. Other languages (French, German) highly desirable.
- Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.