S4HANA IT Business Analyst Procurement
Switzerland, Zürich, Zürich
October 5th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
In the years to come, Constellium will embark on a major transformation project with the S4 Hana Migration.
As we embark on a strategic transformational journey, Constellium invites you to join our dynamic and innovative Enterprise Application team dedicated to excellence and delivering value to our internal business clients.
Being an important pillar of Constellium’ s Central IT department, the Enterprise Application group provides business support, transformation, and growth by setting up and supporting business applications in the scope of Global ERP and other applications, in all the main business domains (Purchasing, Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, Treasury).
The group is split into Functional and Service Operations teams – with the Functional team being the face for key functional domains and the Service Operations team responsible for ensuring support and management of the current environments – and a Delivery team for the lead of strategic projects.
We are currently seeking a SAP S4HANA Procurement Expert to join our team and play a key role in enhancing our procurement and supply chain capabilities.
With their knowledge on business processes and data flows, S4HANA IT Business Analyst Procurement acts as a link between business processes and systems and liaises closely with Sales, SCM and Logistics domain experts, as well as the business and 3rd party suppliers. The new colleague will work closely with business users to understand the current business process in the mentioned areas to bring about improvement in the Business processes by leveraging his strong domain knowledge and familiarity with the SAP Product suite. The new colleague will also be needed to contribute in project execution as functional lead of the area, delivering pre-study and implementing new solutions across the organization.
As an S4HANA Procurement Expert, you will be responsible for the Procurement Workstream of our S4HANA journey ensuring that the integration with Central Procurement Hub (CPH) using SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is seamless. You are responsible for analyzing procurement processes, understanding business requirements, and implementing SAP solutions. Your expertise in S/4HANA, CPH and MDG ensures streamlined and efficient procurement operations, data governance, and supplier management. Another part of this roles is managing the operational changes raised by business, challenging them, and proposing solutions to improve business process.
Global area of action. (US, Europe, and Asia).
• Participate as SAP Purchasing expert in our Transformational implementation project by leading this domain within the project.
• Collaborate with procurement teams across Constellium Sites to understand and gather requirements for both indirect and direct procurement processes.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of current procurement workflows, identify process inefficiencies, and recommend improvements using SAP S/4HANA and CPH functionalities.
• Identify harmonization opportunities across Procurement processes across various Constellium sites and Procurement Categories & build S4HANA process around them.
• Provide subject matter expertise in SAP purchasing processes and integration with CPH.
• Optimize procurement processes, ensuring seamless flow of information and data accuracy.
• Define and enforce data governance policies, ensuring data integrity compliance, consistency, and accuracy by leveraging SAP MDG
• Lead workshops/discussions with Business and external parties and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to translate them into S4HANA solutions.
• Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and technical teams, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
• Validate/Verify solution designs and effort estimate in Projects as well as change requests.
• Ensure seamless integration between domain functions, Operations, and 3rd party suppliers.
• Provide training to end-users on new procurement processes and SAP functionalities.
• Proactively identify opportunities for process enhancements and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Minimum 12 years of experience as IT Business Analyst or SAP consultant in Procurement Domain, working in an international IT environment.
• Proficiency in SAP S/4HANA procurement module, Central Procurement Hub, and Master Data Governance for Suppliers (MDG-S). Knowledge of any other modules like SD, PP, Ariba etc is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Purchasing processes including SOX and in managing respective applications.
• Should have executed at least one S4HANA implementation project (including CPH & MDG) with hands on expertise in configuring and customizing Purchasing module.
• Strong understanding of SAP Methodologies, solutions, and best practices in this domain.
• S4HANA certification is preferred but not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Technology, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree in technology or business Administration a plus.
• Proactive, open minded and flexible personality with experience in working on a matrix environment. Strong communicator.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Knowledge of French & German language is beneficial.
• Some travel could be required.