CSR Reporting Senior Manager
France, Île-de-France, Paris
October 9th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
Constellium has developed and implemented a sustainability strategy for more than ten years and has been issuing annual sustainability reports since 2013, highlighting its commitments, action plans and results. Since 2020, we release a DPEF (Declaration de Performance Extra-Financière) as part of Constellium’s Management report to comply with the French regulation.
Constellium will be eligible to the new CSRD and CS3D reporting obligations as well as taxonomy. In order to fully prepare for these important milestones, we are looking for a Senior Manager heading ESG Reporting.
The candidate will report to the VP Sustainability and Public Affairs Europe.
• Manage the writing, production & verification of the sustainability report including the audit process, in accordance with the French legislation.
• Manage the project to become compliant to the taxonomy and CSRD from the sustainability point of view, in close coordination with the Sustainability, HR, Finance, Legal, Procurement, BU and plant teams.
• Follow and adapt to the evolution of relevant regulations (USA, EU and Member State countries…).
• Actively contribute to improve the current reporting process.
• Prepare the accelerated report production process, including data collection, new IT tools, process improvements.
• Improve ESG data reliability through control implementation and follow up.
• 5 - 8 years of ESG audit and/or reporting experience.
• International experience related to industry.
• Interest in ESG topics.
• Fluent in English and French (written + oral).
• Project Management and respect of deadlines.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
• Rigor in data analysis and management.
• Knowledge & interest in digitalization & ESG IT tools.
• Good understanding of European ESG legislation.
• Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.