S4HANA IT Business Analyst Finance & Controlling
France, Île-de-France, Paris
October 9th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
As we embark on a strategic transformational journey, Constellium invites you to join our dynamic and innovative Enterprise Application team dedicated to excellence and delivering value to our internal business clients.
Being an important pillar of Constellium’ s Central IT department, the Enterprise Application group provides business support, transformation and growth by setting up and supporting business applications in the scope of Global ERP and other applications, in all the main business domains (Finance, Purchasing, Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Treasury).
The group is split into Functional and Service Operations teams – with the Functional team being the face for key functional domains and the Service Operations team being in charge of ensuring support and management of the current environments – and a Delivery team for the lead of strategic projects.
We are currently seeking an S4HANA IT Business Analyst Finance to join our team and play a key role in enhancing our Finance & Controlling capabilities.
The new team member will work closely with business users to understand the current business process in the mentioned areas to bring about improvement in the Business processes by leveraging his strong domain knowledge and familiarity with the SAP Product suite.
As an S4HANA IT Business Analyst Finance, you will be part of the Finance stream of our S4HANA journey.
You are responsible for analyzing Finance processes, understanding business requirements, and implementing SAP solutions.
Another part of this roles is managing the operational changes raised by business, challenging them, and proposing solutions to improve business process.
Global area of action. (US, Europe, and Asia).
• Participate as SAP Finance expert in our Transformational SAP S4 HANA program.
• Provide subject matter expertise in SAP Finance & Controlling processes.
• Collaborate with Finance teams across Constellium Sites to understand and gather requirements for both indirect and direct procurement processes.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of current procurement workflows, identify process inefficiencies, and recommend improvements using SAP S/4HANA functionalities.
• Proactively identify opportunities across Finance processes across various Constellium sites and design S4HANA process around them.
• Lead workshops/discussions with Business and external parties and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and technical teams, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
• Validate/Verify solution designs and effort estimate in Projects as well as change requests.
• Ensure seamless integration between domain functions, operations and 3rd party suppliers.
• 8 - 10 years of experiences in an international IT environment.
• Strong knowledge in S/4HANA Finance & Controlling modules is a must. Knowledge of MDG, CFIN, FIORI, PS, VIM is a plus.
• Should have executed at least one S4HANA implementation project with hands on expertise in configuring and customizing Purchasing module.
• S4HANA certification is preferred but not required.
• Good understanding of Finance processes and in managing respective applications.
• Excellent organizational, administrative and soft skills with the ability to multitask.
• Proactive, open minded and flexible personality with experience in working on a matrix environment.
• Occasional travel could be required in Europe.
• Fluent in French & English.
- Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.