HR Project Manager
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
October 23rd, 2023
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Your Mission: Assist the CHRO with strategic HR and People initiatives, working closely with the Global Human Resources team to drive key projects and metrics.
We’re looking for a person with a passion for the employee experience and highly adaptable HR background with a focus on project management. We need someone who is agile in their execution of projects, able to bring new perspectives into the organization and willing to challenge and be challenged.
In this position, you will be leading highly visible global initiatives across the organization. You will also be a key member of our Group-level HR team, working in conjunction with organizational stakeholders to advance our larger HR plan. You will get exposure to and assist with a variety of high priority HR initiatives in areas that include but are not limited to executive succession and development, organization effectiveness, talent management, rewards, culture and workplace and engagement.
You can be based at any of our US sites (including corporate offices) with some opportunity to work remotely. Limited travel is expected to be an ongoing part of the role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong internal networks
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Broad knowledge of the Human Resources functions
- Collaborative & Customer Focused - must work closely with stakeholders across all of our sites and offices & externally
- Autonomy – Relishes independent working & decision making; seeks guidance as and when appropriate
- Organization - Highly organized and can handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Resourceful & Adaptable– Able to be keep projects moving forward even in the face of obstacles; highly flexible and able to consider alternate approaches
- Data Driven – Ability to use data to drive strategic decisions
- Results Oriented – Focused on results and has a ‘can do’ attitude and their customer’s success in mind
- BA / BS in Humanities, Business or related fields degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 10 years of HR related experience in (previous experience as an HR Business Partner or Generalist is a plus)