United States, West Virginia, Ravenswood
October 24th, 2023
- The Reliability Planner is responsible for all aspects of the planning process with the goal of improving workforce productivity and work quality by eliminating potential delays and obstacles. This is achieved by supplying the proper tools, equipment, documentation and procedures to safely complete planned work.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Reliability Planner is responsible for developing work packages and creating job kits to enable the APU craftsmen to perform a quality planned job without delay.
Leadership Competencies / Technical Skills Requirement
- Associates degree in a technical field and 5 years of planning experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- Experience with electrical/mechanical machine repair
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to work in a team environment that includes crafts, supervisors, engineers and management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Competent in estimating
- SAP experience is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.