FP&A IT & CAPEX Analyst
France, Île-de-France, Paris
October 27th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader designing and manufacturing innovative and high value-added aluminum products and solutions for a broad range of applications dedicated primarily to aerospace, automotive and packaging markets.
Constellium operates more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North & Central America and China. C-TEC, the company’s Technology Center located in Voreppe (France), and its new hub in Plymouth (USA), is at the origin of many advanced aluminum alloys and solutions.
Through our 3 business units (BUs) - Aerospace & Transportation (A&T), Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures & Industry (AS&I) - Constellium anticipates and responds to the fast-evolving market needs.
The Group is headquartered in Paris (France), with corporate offices in Baltimore (USA) and Zurich (Switzerland).
In 2022, Constellium reported a Revenue of €8.1bn and an Adjusted EBITDA of €673m. Constellium employs over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Constellium is a publicly-traded company listed on the NYSE (NASDAQ Index).
As part of the Constellium Group FP&A team, the Group FP&A – IT & CAPEX Analyst will contribute to analyze capital expenditures and report on the financials of the global IT function.
Reporting to the FP&A manager in charge of Capex, you will collaborate with him on the following tasks:
• Leading the finance activities (cost planning, budgeting, and forecasting) for our company wide ERP implementation. This will include contributing to the IT function financial analysis and reporting.
• Participating to RFQs and IT business decision to bring the financial perspective (accounting treatment, cash impact, monthly reporting…).
• Reviewing all capital expenditures performed inside the company to validate their contribution to the performance of the company.
• Contributing to running the governance around capital expenditures (Capital Committee, Approval and Review Committee, Capex database).
• Performing monthly finance activities for fixed assets, in coordination with other finance and accounting teams.
• Improving tools (mainly based on Hyperion), processes, create new solutions as required based on stakeholder needs.
• Tracking costs and ensure investments and return commitments are met.
What you can expect:
• Become an expert in running a Capex process in a large industrial company.
• Lead the finance stream of a transformational IT project.
• Build financial expertise in driving organic growth for an industrial company.
• Learn about the aluminum transformation market, its recycling trend and its contribution to the Electric Vehicles revolution.
• 2/3 years work experience in financial planning in FP&A role
• Critical thinking, curiosity and a strong interest analyzing figures.
• Problem solving skills, able to draw a hypothesis with limited information.
• Clear thinking, able to explain in simple words a complex issue.
• Ability to work in a team environment leveraging resources outside your close team.
• An advanced level of English is required, French knowledge is a plus
• Outstanding integrity, in particular when it comes to analyzing performance information.
• Strong ease with PowerPoint & Excel you are familiar with linking sheets, formatting, pivots etc..
• 5 years of highly competitive education in Corporate Finance, Business management or accounting degree.
• Ability to travel 20% of time in Europe and in the USA
• Good acumen in current IT trends and challenges (SaaS, AI, IoT, digital twin…)
• Good acumen in project management in an IT environment (Agile method, GANTT charts…)
• First experience in financial planning in FP&A role in an industrial group
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.