Customer Service Representative
United States, Kentucky, Bowling Green
October 25th, 2023
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative manages communications with our customers, our manufacturing plant, and outside processors/tollers as required. Relationships are developed with the respective contacts at each customer location to assure accurate and timely order fulfillment which drives and sustains continued sales. As our customers and internal operations are dynamic, the role may be on-call to manage customer services tasks during off-hours.
- Customer Relations: This position is a key liaison between the organization and our customers and must be able to communicate effectively
- Serve as a primary contact point for customers regarding shipments, short-term forecasting through EDI, and system issues
- Support Sales and Technical Team members as well as day-to-day operations
- Analyzing customers’ needs and suggesting adjustments
- Assist in creating and implementing new logistics flows
- Process and enter orders into the applicable systems as required for products and track progress until their completion
- Research and respond to order status inquires, expedite requests, inventory and lead time inquiries, and trial requests. Resolve all customer issues and complaints
- Analyze significant discrepancies between the customers forecast demand and the real consumption, put in place countermeasures
- Perform and transmit stocks movements corresponding to the deliveries and pick up locations
- Ensure pricing is correctly into applicable system per the customer purchase order during the order entry process
- High School diploma required, Bachelors degree in Business Management preferred
- 1-3 Years of experience in Customer Service and/or Supply Chain preferred
- Demonstration of analytical, communication and organizational skills required
- Exceptional computer skills required
About Constellium Bowling Green: Constellium is a global leader in the production and supply of aluminum functional-surface products that are increasingly used for automotive decorative trim. Our bright, matte, or structured surfaces meet the high level of surface quality required for inner and outer automotive applications. Our range of aluminum rolled products includes various surface finishes that contribute to interior and exterior decoration parts, including door and cockpit trims, center console, sill plates, nameplates, pedals, speaker grills, buttons, window trim, and emblems.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.