Data Projects & Run Expert
France, Île-de-France, Paris
November 2nd, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
• Manage the Business requirement's process: ensure feasibility and impacts, build the schedule and workload plans in support of the team's internal and external resources.
• Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage the day-to-day management of the scope (monitoring the stock of incidents, reporting, alerts, etc.) in compliance with day-to-day management processes.
• Identify and report alerts.
• Support end users.
• Provide ongoing support, answering questions, addressing concerns, and troubleshooting issues related to Power BI usage.
• Provide one-on-one coaching and support to individuals seeking assistance with Power BI functionality, data modeling, and report/dashboard creation.
• Stay up to date with the latest Power BI features, updates, and best practices.
• Develop Power BI Solution.
• 3+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (PowerBI (DAX), SQL)
• 3-5 years of work experience in the MS Azure.
• Experience on project analysis phase understanding the needs and translating them into system configuration.
• Knowledge of manufacturing environment with understanding of key processes, stakeholders and responsibilities (Finance/Sales/etc).
• Knowledge of SAP.
• English proficiency a must - written and verbal. Other languages (French, German) highly desirable.
• Paris, France or Singen, Germany. Hybrid working possible.