Senior Consolidation Analyst
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
December 1st, 2023
Job Summary: As part of the Group Finance Team and reporting to the Group Accounting & Internal Control Leader, the Senior Consolidation Analyst will contribute to the various key finance projects. The role will be pivotal to the continuous improvement of the finance function and the consolidation process. You will also be a key contact for the business units and sites for any topic relating to quarterly reporting requirements, and to ensure that the process is strong and efficient.
- Complete monthly closings, which includes consolidation and reporting of the consolidated accounts under GAAP within an HFM environment.
- Prepare the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement analyses that explain the group financial position to the Group Controller and the Group CFO.
- Analyze and prepare the quarterly Group Consolidated Financial Statements
- Support the business and reporting units on accounting and reporting topics, which requires coordination with multiple departments (Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, External Reporting, FP&A).
- Lead and monitor corporate accounting processes to produce the financial statements and drive the continuous improvement of our financial closing, consolidation and reporting processes and tools.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of Constellium’s financial data
- Act as a key liaison with our external auditors
- Required travel to sites upon request (up to 10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 6-8 total years of professional experience required, ideally as an auditor in Big 4 Public Accounting and in a corporate consolidation function, preferably in a global organization.
- Strong technical competencies (US GAAP required with IFRS being a plus) and a good knowledge of consolidation tools.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and a capacity to work on complex concepts, capable of defending and supporting the accounting positions and judgments to management and external auditors.
- Prior experience with consolidation systems, Hyperion HFM preferred.
- Recognized professional certification in Accounting – CPA or Equivalent
Constellium is a global leader designing and manufacturing innovative and high value-added aluminum products and solutions for a broad range of applications dedicated primarily to aerospace, automotive and packaging markets.
Constellium operates more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North & Central America and China. Through our three business units - Aerospace and Transportation (A&T), Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures and Industry (AS&I) - Constellium anticipates and responds to the fast-evolving market needs.
The company is headquartered in Paris (France) with corporate offices in Baltimore, MD (USA), Paris (France), and Zurich (Switzerland).
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.