Microsoft Power BI Administrator
France, Île-de-France, Paris
December 21st, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
The Digital core team is deploying and supporting Microsoft Power BI in every company areas, from the shop floor to support functions, to enable efficient Data-Driven decision making.
We are seeking a highly skilled Microsoft Power BI Administrator, specialized in Power BI Platform Administration and Governance. This role is crucial in managing and maintaining our Power BI environment, ensuring data governance and supporting analytics solutions development.
It implies some business trips to the plants and suppliers mainly in Europe (list of the Constellium sites: https://www.constellium.com/about-constellium/our-locations)
• Administer and maintain the Power BI platform and its infrastructure.
• Implement and manage Power BI governance policies and procedures.
• Continuously improve best practices for governance, design, and solutioning.
• Coordinate the platform support operation with a third party.
• Support/advice the teams to design, develop, and deploy BI solutions using Microsoft Power BI.
• Support/advice the team to perform complex data analysis and creates data visualizations and reports for various projects.
• Set up the process to ensure data integrity and quality in databases.
• Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems and implement new features.
• Support troubleshoot and advice to resolve issues as an expert within the Power BI platform.
• Develop and update technical documentation.
• Manage the identification of risks and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
• 5+ years of proven experience as a BI Developer with a focus on Power BI.
• 5+ years of proven experience in a multi entity Power BI administration and governance.
• Proven experience working across different company departments and various use cases.
• Proficient in Power BI administration, governance policies and best practices (i.e. AD/AAD identity integration, data security & data confidentiality).
• Proficient in using Microsoft Power BI and understanding of data warehouse design and data mining.
• Familiarity with hybrid Power BI deployment (i.e. integration with on premise Power BI gateway).
• Familiarity with SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Strong analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Familiarity of integration with Microsoft Azure platform and Microsoft Power Platform.
• Familiarity with Custom Visual dans Power BI (Création, Library), Power BI reader.
• Master DAX and M Langage.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI licensing model.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential. French/German would be a plus.
• Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.