Senior FP&A Manager
January 2nd, 2024
Constellium is a global leader designing and manufacturing innovative and high value-added aluminum products and solutions for a broad range of applications dedicated primarily to aerospace, automotive and packaging markets.
Constellium operates more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North & Central America and China. C-TEC, the company’s Technology Center located in Voreppe (France), and its new hub in Plymouth (USA), is at the origin of many advanced aluminum alloys and solutions.
Through our 3 business units (BUs) - Aerospace & Transportation (A&T), Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures & Industry (AS&I) - Constellium anticipates and responds to the fast-evolving market needs.
The Group is headquartered in Paris (France), with corporate offices in Baltimore (USA) and Zurich (Switzerland).
In 2022, Constellium reported a Revenue of €8.1bn and an Adjusted EBITDA of €673m. Constellium employs over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Our FP&A team is growing and we are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to reinforce the team and to achieve all our ambitious growth objectives.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Director, the Senior FP&A Manager will be assisting the FP&A Director in an array of duties with a specific focus on cash and balance sheet related topics.
The individual will work daily to understand, challenge and improve the business performance of the company, building levers and helping BUs achieve their goals.
The candidate will be exposed to a wide range of FP&A topics and he/she will work regularly with senior executives as well as different functions and departments of the organization.
The Senior FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
• Running regular close in-depth analysis & ensuring the accuracy of the financial statements particularly specifically focusing on cash performance.
• Building a cash management vision for the company, setting long term priorities, goals and tracking progress.
• Becoming the lead and expert within the FP&A function globally on cash matters and cash modelling.
• Performing ad-hoc analysis, to help better understand the Group performance and opportunities available as well as driving the execution on those.
• Being the FP&A business partner for Treasury, Tax and Procurement, he/she will drive the communication and knowledge sharing between the parties.
• Actively working with the rest of the FP&A team to build an analytics journey covering all business domain of the company: front end, manufacturing, SG&A, costing and cash generation.
• Driving strategic initiatives on the group perimeter as and when they impact FP&A.
• 10-15 years’ experience in Finance with a strong focus on FP&A
• Very strong agility with figures.
• Solid strategic thinking approach.
• Experience in working with Executive Committee members.
• Experience in working in an international environment with strong US focus.
• Experience in leading initiatives & partnering with executives to drive change in the organization.
• Experience in working in a demanding environment with multiple concurrent deliverables.
• Experience in working in a team environment leveraging resources outside your close team.
• Outstanding integrity, in particular when it comes to analyzing performance information.
• Very robust command of English which is the primary language of work in the company.
• Previous experience as cash manager or balance sheet manager in FP&A
• Team leadership experience.
• Strong past exposure to financial products (currency hedging, raw material hedging, debt).
• Experience in in a flow business, ideally the commodities transformation sector
• Experience in balance sheet dynamics for cash purposes (debt, equity, etc.).
• French proficiency.
• Sound knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting as well as respective differences.
Location: Paris or Baltimore