Training & Development Partner
United States, West Virginia, Ravenswood
January 24th, 2024
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing in particular on aerospace, automotive and packaging.
Job Summary: The Training & Development Partner is responsible for working with the company’s managers to define talent management needs. Based on those needs, the Training & Development Partner will design and implement HR programs and practices, Individual Development Plans, needs assessments, retention and engagement programs, and support the Company’s overall strategic talent development vision. Learning programs will include topics such as Leadership, Supervisory / Management training, team building, work skills, and soft skills.
- Build human capital through employee development programs
- Develop training programs, facilitate change management initiatives, and review current development programs to ensure linkage to company goals
- Deliver training programs and workshops to employees and managers
- Source and manage vendors to support ongoing design and facilitation
- Deliver training solutions through Learning Management System (LMS) and partner with Corporate team on functionality, training needs, and local usage
- Create onboarding plan and ensure new employees are successfully onboarded to assigned job
- Aid is assessing and implementing leadership development, team development, and organizational communication programs and practices
- Serve as primary liaison for Constellium Worldwide Training initiatives (GEDP, LDP, Mentorship Program, etc.)
- Anticipate future talent needs and work to develop programs that ensure current workforce will be ready to meet those needs
- Collect feedback on workshops from participants to use for improvements to content and presentation
- Measure employee performance to gauge the success of programs and identify areas for improvement
- Track and report on training and development initiatives and key performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field required
- Three to five years of experience in training and development or similar role required
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management System) within SAP SuccessFactors strongly preferred
- Experience with Performance Management Systems and Programs strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with training needs analysis and program development required
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers
- Ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with individuals across a broad range of functions and levels of leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Constellium Rolled Products, Ravenswood: With over 1,150 employees, Constellium’s plant in Ravenswood, West Virginia, is one of the world’s largest rolled products facilities, offering customers the most powerful plate stretchers in the world, as well as one of the largest cold rolling mills. Built in 1957, the plant houses 62 acres (about 250,900 m²) of production facilities, and is one of the top 50 businesses in West Virginia.
We produce plate, sheet, and coil products for aerospace, defense, transportation, marine, and industrial uses. As the global leader in aluminum aerospace technology, we specialize in high performance plates, sheets, extrusions, and precision castings that bring cost benefits to space programs and military and commercial aircraft. Our pre-machining and custom designed components can be found in products for Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Lockheed Martin, NASA, and others.
The Ravenswood facility is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, along the Ohio River. It is the largest employer in Jackson County, and one of the top 50 businesses in West Virginia.
A culture of family, community, and hard work runs deep in Jackson County. Located in the western region of West Virginia, it is one of the most productive regions in the state, with Ripley as its county seat and Ravenswood serving as its largest municipality. Ripley sits between the Parkersburg and Charleston metropolitan areas.
The region offers plenty of activities, both open-air and indoors, for a wide range of interests. These include parks, lakes, forests, Civil War trails, golf courses, historical landmarks (covered bridges, a heritage house, a castle), museums and galleries, conference centers, the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences, the Charleston Light Opera Guild, and much more.
- Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.