Accounts Receivable Analyst
United States, Kentucky, Bowling Green
January 25th, 2024
Job Summary: The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and support of the revenue cycle, including but not limited to, the invoicing of sales, payment collection and application, reporting revenue recognition per applicable accounting guidelines (i.e., IFRS) and providing analysis in support of business objectives.
- Prepare and distribute invoices and/or credit memos for shipments
- Manage bank receipts, apply payments, maintain revenue voucher support and daily deposit report
- Perform month-end journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting as required
- Maintain and provide documentation for the internal control environment, segregation of duties and other SOX requirements
- Customer setup, order/material releases and payment tracking
- Monitor customer portals for remittance advice and quality claims
- Communicate with customer service, sales, and customers’ point of contact on invoice and payment status
- Support financial metrics and trade working capital utilization targets
- Participate in weekly AR / Sales call
- Analysis over assigned credit limits, order releases and outstanding balances
- Support and provide information for cash forecasting requirements
- Train back-up to cover AR role, when necessary
- Act in support of the bi-weekly payroll process, to include the preparation of the payroll journal entries
- Perform monthly payroll account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required, Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 2-5 Years of experience in Accounting or Finance required, within an automotive/manufacturing setting preferred
- History of demonstrated confidentiality
- Familiarity with accrual-based accounting practices/procedures
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel related towards Accounting, Finance and Financial modeling applications.
- Exceptional client communication skills and customer service experience
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers highly preferred
- Ability to work in ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to self-evaluate work product for errors and omissions
- Ability to work in a constrained environment (deadlines, costs, able to work under pressure) and ability to drive multiple projects in parallel, which interfere with each other
- Ability to listen and sense of service (customer, team, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible and to adjust priorities as necessary to meet changing conditions
- Analytical and the ability to synthesize with other departments when necessary
- Demonstrates accountability
About Constellium Bowling Green: Constellium is a global leader in the production and supply of aluminum functional-surface products that are increasingly used for automotive decorative trim. Our bright, matte, or structured surfaces meet the high level of surface quality required for inner and outer automotive applications. Our range of aluminum rolled products includes various surface finishes that contribute to interior and exterior decoration parts, including door and cockpit trims, center console, sill plates, nameplates, pedals, speaker grills, buttons, window trim, and emblems.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.