United States, West Virginia, Ravenswood
February 8th, 2023
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing in particular on aerospace, automotive and packaging.
This position recognizes strong multidiscipline technical skills and field experience and the ability to effectively manage construction, commissioning, and troubleshooting activities in a team environment to help ensure safe and successful execution of project and maintenance outage activities.
- Manage all aspects of installation and maintenance work for assigned projects and maintenance outages including safety, risk, quality, and scope change management with the support of a team.
- Lead pre-construction planning/reviews and provide constructability input during design phases and reviews.
- Provide miscellaneous field support during all phases of project and outage development.
- Provide miscellaneous technical support for plant maintenance activities
- Direction of assigned construction team including internal and contracted employees
- Development and update of project construction documentation and reports.
- Reporting and auditing of assigned work including progress, schedule, and cost.
Leadership Competencies / Technical Skills Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in related field or completion of Apprenticeship program
- Extensive background in construction activities
- Strong experience managing maintenance and construction craft labor
- Ability to take direction and/or lead in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Complex and diverse problem solving is required. Must have ability to solve problems by consensus, as well as independently.
- All levels of Project and Engineering Management
- All Production & Maintenance Managers
- All Plant Support Groups
- Third party engineering firms, suppliers, and contractors
- Large and Small Capital Projects across all plant areas
Plant Maintenance & Outages
- Technical support for plant maintenance teams
- Maintenance outages across all plate areas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.