United States, Georgia, White
November 29th, 2022
- Works under general direction of Maintenance Manager in performing detailed reliability studies and calculations of component/systems.
- Serve as technical reference to maintenance technicians for specified equipment
- Co-monitor (with maintenance leader) integrated KPI’s of the section as the sum of maintenance technician KPIs
- Organize information for, and lead, daily meetings with area maintenance team to discuss root causes and fill action register.
- Gather information from emergency crews on daily occurrences, ensuring evidence is collected, and records are accurate and uploaded into appropriate system(s)
- Co-lead with RCT root cause analyses within section
- Act as main link to SMEs
- Ensures safety and housekeeping of section
- Propose maintenance improvements that do not require extensive engineering
- Implement new maintenance policies issued by management.
- Create and analyze documentation of problems in assigned area.
- Recognizes that assignments are broad in nature and require originality and ingenuity to complete them and considerable latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions.
- Follows company safety and health guidelines and other company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typical Education: B.S. degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent
- Typical Experience: 3 to 10 years of experience. Preferably in an automotive tier 1 supplier environment.
- Strong analytical skills and technical abilities.
- Experience with various controls software (i.e. Siemens, Allen Bradley) and robotics with the ability to read prints (electrical, GD&T, etc.) preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with employees. Has the ability to work under pressure on multiple issues/projects concurrently.
About Constellium, Automotive Structure and Industry. Day 1, employees automatically receive an 8.5% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 3%. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a flexible work arrangement, where employees are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Also, beginning in 2022 Constellium will help cover child care expenses for your children. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.