United States, Georgia, White
November 16th, 2022
Job Summary: The role of the EHS Co-op/Intern is to assist with the maintaining and training of Constellium’s operating systems as they relate to the health and safety of the personnel, as well as the environment.
- Support the internal and external EMS / EHS audits and the various EHS tours, inspections and assessments.
- Collect/analyze and assess trend data to identify issues and opportunities for EHS continuous improvement.
- Develop and deliver training in EHS issues to relevant Constellium employees, including environmental tasks and procedures.
- Assist with closing 8Ds (problem solving) and corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure open items such as the Contained Hazards and EHS internal audit action items are closed out or in progress.
- Analyze energy usage to determine possible reductions
- Implement sustainable recycling programs
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Candidate should be able to work autonomously after given tasks with sufficient instruction.
- To be successful, the candidate should have good organizational skills and be able to assess priorities as they are given.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment.
About Constellium, Automotive Structure and Industry. Day 1, employees automatically receive an 8.5% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 3%. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a flexible work arrangement, where employees are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Also, beginning in 2022 Constellium will help cover child care expenses for your children. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.