Senior IT Project Manager
August 30th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
In the years to come, Constellium will embark on a major transformation project with the S4 Hana Migration.
The Senior IT Project Manager will be the IT person responsible to prepare (from initial business case) and to deliver assigned projects defined in the project roadmap.
This function will liaise closely with:
• The Corporate Project and Portfolio management team.
• Other Corporate & Site IT teams (Applications, Infrastructure, Security, etc.).
• Corporate & Site Business teams (functional area owners, SMEs, finance, etc.).
• Third party contractors.
• Key Stakeholders - internal & external.
• Responsible for the delivery of the project in planned time, scope and budget (in charge of project financial management).
• Setup the project team with the right resources and skills from technical / IT and business perspective.
• Ensure the production of the relevant functional and technical requirements by the business and technical analysts.
• Own the day-to-day interaction, communication and management of any vendor supplying services to the project.
• Manage quality of deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
• Own communication and training requirements relevant for all stakeholders.
• Work with the Release Manager to manage any IT changes into production.
• Work with the Business project manager to plan communication and necessary change management.
• Manage User Acceptance testing for changes implemented by projects.
• In charge of handover to Service Operations team and/or site IT teams.
• Provide guidance & oversight on small projects without dedicated project managers.
• Embrace role as mentor and subject manager expert for project management and delivery.
• Manage project coordination between Central (Corporate) and site initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or business administration field; Master’s in Business preferred.
• Demonstrated project management skills (PMP certification is a plus) in international IT environment, experience > 10 years.
• Experience in the deployment of SAP S/4 Hana program is a must.
• Solid understanding of financial processes, preferably experience with implementing finance projects in similar environments.
• Ability to work effectively with all organizational levels and different stakeholders (business, IT, vendors …) up to plant and senior management level.
• Credibility to discuss with business stakeholders to understand requirements and deal with demand management.
• Interest in a broad range of IT topics.
• Strong communication & leadership skills.
• Experience in vendor relationship management.
• Fluency in English is a must, French or German a plus.
• Travel mainly in Europe.
• The position requires timely & quality support to the sites given demanding deadlines.
• The position requires good understanding, management and relationship amongst several stakeholders in the central/sites teams.
• Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer : Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.