United States, Alabama, Muscle Shoals
February 28th, 2023
The Maintenance Planner will leverage Reliability based processes to develop, communicate, and maintain a workable plan that balances work requirements and site priorities across production needs and resource constraints. This includes and is not limited to predictive, proactive, planned work and the management of the tools and applications.
- Providing detailed job plans that insure safe and efficient execution of all maintenance jobs
- Maintain spare parts and VMI inventory needs for all mobile equipment
- Maintain PM schedules for all mobile equipment
- Maintain Equipment assets list in CMMS
- Managing the work notification and work order backlog by:
- Returning incomplete or poorly defined work notifications
- Reviewing backlog and planning list
- Grouping notifications together that can be planned and worked as a single order
- Closing completed work orders
- Coordinating with production teams to insure job plans meet requirements of production priorities
- Maintain equipment history in CMMS
- Determine Parts requirements for planned jobs
- Provide necessary detail/parts list and kit for jobs. Ensure parts list are revised & current
- Creating purchase orders for necessary components
- 2- or 4-year degree in business administration/management or maintenance OR
- 5 Years’ comparable industrial heavy equipment maintenance experience with proven track record (Required)
- In-depth Knowledge of Mobile equipment (Required)
- Ability to read parts diagrams and drawing (Required)
- Adequate craft knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours, material requirement and skills needed to complete a job (Required)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes and planning and scheduling (Preferred)
- Strong time management Skills (Required)
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word proficiency required – HIGHLY SKILLED (Required)
- Experience with SAP is a plus (Preferred)
- Exceptional team working skills (Required)
About Constellium Muscle Shoals, Al
Constellium is a world leader in the development and manufacture of high value-added aluminum products and solutions for a wide range of markets and applications, focusing on aerospace, automotive and packaging. Constellium also has nearly 12,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our operations and improving the life cycle footprint of aluminum throughout the value chain.
In our company, safety is essential, it is one of our core values without compromise. By joining our company, you will discover a multicultural company (over 20 nationalities) which is committed to diversity and the well-being of its employees.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.