United States, Georgia, White
February 10th, 2023
Job Summary: The plant engineer serves as a technical reference to the maintenance team, and is the main technical link between plant and corporate engineering. He/She is also responsible for new product launches, as well as leading problem solving activities for the facility.
- Serve as technical reference to maintenance technicians
- Lead problem solving activities with maintenance team
- Utilize and train on root cause analysis tools including but not limited to 8D, fishbone, 5Ws
- Lead business sustaining capital project in support of local plant
- Support new product launches
- Design reviews
- Supplier run offs
- Open issues job one plus 90
- Act as main technical link between plant and corporate engineering team
- Review, signoff and maintain plant layout
- Work with facility team in support of capital projects
- Support quality team to achieve and maintain capability
- Process ECRs to maintain engineering data
- Apply lessons learned to any new program launches or ECRs
- Mechanic or electrical engineer with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong technical abilities - mechanical, process, and controls
- Communication skills to assist in training
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
About Constellium Automotive Structures North America Benefits
Benefits are the cherry on top of any job and what Constellium has to offer is definitely a treat! Day 1, employees automatically receive an 3% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 6% and 50%. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a flexible work arrangement, where employees are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Constellium will also help cover child care expenses for your children. Also, beginning in 2023 Constellium will be offering a Student Loan Repayment Program, where the Company will pay up to $3,000 per year to help employees tackle student debt. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.