HR Business Partner - IT Project S4 Hana
France, Île-de-France, Paris
August 25th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader developing and manufacturing high value added aluminium products and solutions for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing on Aerospace, Automotive & Packaging. We design, develop and engineer products / solutions in partnership with our customers. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, Constellium operates 28+ manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and China with reported 2022 sales of € 8 billion.
As a global entity we are acutely aware of our role in contributing to a healthier society and environment. We commit to minimize the impact of our operations and improve the footprint of the aluminium life cycle throughout the value chain. In one important step against climate change, we have committed to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 25% in 2025 vs. 2015. We are further committed to an 80% beverage can recycling rate in Europe and to pursue an equally ambitious strategy in the US. Never afraid to shy away from such ambitious undertakings, we underscored such pledges by issuing a "green bond" linked to our recycling capacity and to our CO2 emission reduction targets in 2021. We are proud to be a pioneer in the metals sector.
We are further dedicated to enhancing our levels of diversity and are proud to be ranked on Forbes' inaugural list of the World's Top Female-Friendly Companies. We will continue to build a more diverse and inclusive company, consistent with our 2030 Sustainability Strategy.
Beyond the world of metal, your individual Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Indeed, it is one of our six core values alongside, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Trust & Transparency. We live those values daily. No compromise. If you want to work with an industry leader and are willing to stretch and be stretched, consider a meaningful career here at Constellium where the only limit to success is you.
In the years to come, Constellium will embark on a major transformation project with the S4 Hana Migration.
We are looking for a HRBP who can support this change effort, who has the capacity to challenge and persuade as well as strategically supporting the global IT function in the years ahead. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner Finance and IT, the role holder will work closely with the local & global HR community, with the IT organization and with the key stakeholder of the project.
In concert with the Program Manager, provide strategic and operational support around all HR tasks related to the program:
- Recruitment: to follow the whole process from the definition of the hiring needs until the evaluation and the offer, for internal and external candidate;
- Change management: drive change through the implementation of enablement activities and support the teams to embrace it;
- Training and Development: definition and implementation of the learning and development strategy for the teams in collaboration with local and central HR;
- Communication: preparation of content and presentations to share within the team and through the whole organization, including senior stakeholders and top management.
• 5+ years’ experience in business partnering with change exposure.
• Involvement in a transformation project, IT related.
• Global experience preferred - either working overseas or being part of an international organization.
• Proven ability to move between strategic thinking and operational excellence with a focus on quality and execution.
• Established ability to quickly establish trust and credibility amongst stakeholders.
• Good understanding of ways of working in IT.
• Previous experience in implementation of S4 Hana is considered a plus.
• Pragmatic and proactive.
• Can readily influence and collaborate with all levels of leadership.
• A resourceful, committed and caring partner who operates with deep integrity.
• BS/BA degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
• Ability and willingness to travel occasionally, potential for international travel.
• English proficiency a must - written and verbal. Other languages (French, German) highly desirable.
• Corporate offices - Paris, France. Hybrid working possible.
Constellium is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.