Aluminium affords excellent machinability, weldability, formability and has superior thermal and electrical conductivity.
Constellium’s aluminium sheets, plates, tubes, bars and extrusions are used in a variety of industrial applications:
- Premium semi-products for building and architecture
- Components for machinery and industrial robots
- Equipment for processing semiconductors and flat panels
- Molds for shaping plastic objects
In addition to our extensive offer of semi-products, we provide ready-to-use solutions for industrial applications, such as design planks for industrial floors and high-dissipation heat sinks.
- 100 years of experience in the Industry field
- European leader in hard alloy extrusions and large profiles
- #2 in the soft alloy extrusion sector in Europe
- Largest hard alloy extrusion plant in Europe with our Constellium’s plant in Decin, Czech Republic
- Our 5 soft alloys extrusion plants bring prototyping, serial extrusion and component production closer together to improve speed to market for customers.