Constellium is a world-leading integrated supplier for the aluminium packaging market.
We address every facet of this market from recycling to finished coils and sheets. We tailor our aluminium solutions to a broad range of products, including beverage cans, food cans, wine and spirits closures, flexible packaging, hair and body care aerosols, color cosmetics, and luxury packaging for the perfumes industry.
Our commitment, innovation and capabilities
Aluminium is a particularly sustainable material for packaging: it preserves the quality of products, travels well, and is can be endlessly recycled while keeping its material properties.
Constellium's significant recycling capacities and expertise at our plants in Neuf Brisach, France, and Muscle Shoals, Alabama bring us closer to our goal of ‘closing the loop’ in beverage can recycling. Our plant in Singen, Germany offers a unique technological know-how in functional surfaces, particularly appreciated by the cosmetics luxury packaging segment.
Our customers rely on our extensive capabilities at each and every stage of the life cycle from product design and optimization to production and recycling and we offer them dedicated technical support.
- Ranked #2 in Europe and in North America for canstock
- Ranked #1 worldwide for closure stock
- Leading supplier of aluminium surfaces for luxury cosmetics packaging
Did you know?
- Constellium’s Aeral™ solution makes aluminium aerosols 30% lighter.
- Our plant in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, can recycle almost one-fifth of the beverage cans sold in the U.S.
- An aluminium can can be endlessly recycled without loss of properties– make sure you recycle yours!