France, Île-de-France, Paris
September 27th, 2023
Constellium is a global leader designing and manufacturing innovative and high value-added aluminum products and solutions for a broad range of applications dedicated primarily to aerospace, automotive and packaging markets.
Constellium operates more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North & Central America and China. C-TEC, the company’s Technology Center located in Voreppe (France), and its new hub in Plymouth (USA), is at the origin of many advanced aluminum alloys and solutions.
Through our 3 business units (BUs) - Aerospace & Transportation (A&T), Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures & Industry (AS&I) - Constellium anticipates and responds to the fast-evolving market needs.
The Group is headquartered in Paris (France), with corporate offices in Baltimore (USA) and Zurich (Switzerland).
In 2022, Constellium reported a Revenue of €8.1bn and an Adjusted EBITDA of €673m. Constellium employs over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Constellium is a publicly-traded company listed on the NYSE (NASDAQ Index).
As part of the Constellium Group FP&A team, the Group FP&A – Reporting Analyst will contribute to the monthly reporting and analysis. process.
Your primary missions will consist on:
• Assisting in Monthly / Quarterly closings.
• Performing ad-hoc data collection and process improvements.
Reporting to the FP&A reporting manager, you will partner with him in his regular tasks:
• Contribute to issue instructions to Business Units on a monthly / quarterly basis.
• Consolidate and prepare data for company controller, CFO and board.
• Review Business Units submissions with your manager and perform analysis to develop deep understanding of the financials.
• Work on transformation projects, setting-up new reporting processes and dashboards (on non-financial indicators).
• Work on ad-hoc requests as they emerge that enable better business decision at the executive level of the company (eg: energy hedging, CAPEX, inflation, etc…).
• In addition, based on profile and time, work on continuous improvement of the process and process documentation and communication with the various.
What you can expect
• Work daily in the group Finance team of a Nasdaq listed company.
• Get daily exposure and coaching from a 15+ years’ experience finance team.
• Learn about the aluminum transformation market and get a strong understanding of LME market, FX exposure and ways to mitigate the risk.
• Learn how to run efficiently a group reporting activity, the level of expectations and how-to communicate to senior executives and investors.
• 3 years of highly competitive education.
• Critical thinking, curiosity and a strong interest analyzing figures.
• Problem solving skills, able to draw a hypothesis with limited information.
• Clear thinking, able to explain in simple words a complex issue.
• Ability to work in a team environment leveraging resources outside your close team.
• Very robust command of English which is the primary language of work in the company.
• Outstanding integrity, in particular when it comes to analyzing performance information
• Strong ease with Powerpoint & Excel you are familiar with linking sheets, formatting, pivots etc..
• Good understanding of P&L and BS in an IFRS environment, having financial analysis either through internships or in courses.
Nice to have
• Corporate Finance, Business management or accounting degree.
• First experience in financial planning in corporate FP&A role in an industrial group.
• Willingness to work in a demanding environment with multiple deliverables.
• French proficiency.
Corporate offices - Paris, France.