United States, Michigan, Canton, Michigan
October 10th, 2022
The Payroll Coordinator is the point of contact for addressing any employee questions or concerns at the Van Buren Facility.
- Provides support for completing weekly pay processing through ADP
- Reviews overtime approvals and other exceptions.
- Make necessary entries/adjustments to timecards for leaves and other absences.
- Provide plant support with timecard issues, scheduling issues, and labor reports.
- Completes employee reimbursements and responds to employee pay concerns.
- Maintain and manage Unemployment portal for State of Michigan, coordinate information for claims with HR generalists, communicate with team.
- Some administrative functions (filing, mail distributions, etc.)
- Organize and lead payroll and benefits new hire orientation.
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager and necessary to perform the job.
- Detailed Oriented individual with Degree in Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent experience with certification.
- Minimum of 3 to 5years' of payroll experience preferably with ADP preferably in manufacturing, preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities – challenges organizations and drives efficiency improvement, process oriented.
- Good understanding of all core HR processes and systems and excellent knowledge of country legislation, taxes.
Benefits are the cherry on top of any job and what Constellium has to offer is definitely a treat! Day 1, employees automatically receive an 8.5% contribution to their 401k. On top of that, if the employee choses to contribute to their 401k, Constellium matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 3. That money adds up fast! Constellium also offers a flexible work arrangement, where employees are able to work remotely from home! If you miss office parties and socializing with coworkers, Constellium has their own Constellium Cares Committee at each site where they plan activities for employee engagement and community outreach. These are great opportunities to connect with others and do good for our communities! Like free stuff? Employees are given an annual allowance to buy company swag and have the option to submit fitness reimbursements for gym memberships, new workout equipment and more! Are kids in your future? Constellium offers 16 weeks 100% paid maternity leave and 4 weeks 100% paid paternity leave. Also, beginning in 2022 Constellium will help cover child care expenses for your children. All in all, Constellium is a great place to work, period.