United States, Alabama, Muscle Shoals
August 22nd, 2023
Constellium is a global leader in the development, manufacturing, and recycling of aluminum products and solutions. We design and manufacture advanced alloys and engineered solutions for a range of applications, such as beverage cans, cars, airplanes across three business units: Aerospace and Transportation (A&T), Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP), and Automotive Structures and Industry (AS&I).
With approximately 12,000 employees around the world, we operate 27 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, and China, and have 3 R&D centers with total revenue portfolio of €6.2 billion in 2021. We are headquartered in Paris, with corporate offices in Baltimore and Zurich. Our story dates back more than a century, but our mission remains the same: to create game-changing aluminum solutions for a circular and sustainable economy and a brilliant new day.
To assist plant operations in running efficient with minimal downtime by providing transportation and fuel services
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Providing fuel services for the plant
- Assisting with maintaining the grounds of the plant – weed spraying, weed eating, cleaning parking lots
- Assisting with transportation/plant moves
- Other duties as assigned
Leadership competencies, technical skills requirement
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to drive various mobile equipment including pickup truck, flatbed truck, dumpster trash truck, pack-rat residential trash truck, skid steer, backhoe, fuel truck, road sweeper, tool cat with attachments, farm tractor with attachments, forklift, mule/wagon, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds